2. And then just leave the bag in for way too long, as if the length of time the bag is in the cup has nothing to do with anything.
3. Fail to fill up their pint all the way as if this is not an assault on all that is good and sacred in the world.
4. Neglect to buy your round. Actually, why not just go ahead and fail to understand the concept of a round entirely?
5. Actually take the last biscuit when they ask you if you want it.
6. Willfully fail to understand the difference between a football and a handegg.
7. Fake a British accent at length and expect them to find it amusing.
10. Talk about Sherlock Holmes as if he’s a historical figure.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️