2. And then just leave the bag in for way too long, as if the length of time the bag is in the cup has nothing to do with anything.
3. Fail to fill up their pint all the way as if this is not an assault on all that is good and sacred in the world.
4. Neglect to buy your round. Actually, why not just go ahead and fail to understand the concept of a round entirely?
5. Actually take the last biscuit when they ask you if you want it.
6. Willfully fail to understand the difference between a football and a handegg.
7. Fake a British accent at length and expect them to find it amusing.
10. Talk about Sherlock Holmes as if he’s a historical figure.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›