1. Make them a cup of tea without properly boiling the water first.
2. And then just leave the bag in for way too long, as if the length of time the bag is in the cup has nothing to do with anything.
3. Fail to fill up their pint all the way as if this is not an assault on all that is good and sacred in the world.
4. Neglect to buy your round. Actually, why not just go ahead and fail to understand the concept of a round entirely?
5. Actually take the last biscuit when they ask you if you want it.
6. Willfully fail to understand the difference between a football and a handegg.
7. Fake a British accent at length and expect them to find it amusing.
9. Use this totally accurate translation guide in conversation.
10. Talk about Sherlock Holmes as if he’s a historical figure.
12. Sit next to them on the bus when there are other open seats.
- The person suspected of shooting several people at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs is in police custody, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›