4. The Trip Rule
7. The Most Amazing Halloween Costume Ever
11. The World’s Second-Cleverest Desktop Wallpaper Idea
12. Resigning By Cake
“Dear Mr. Bowers,
During the past three years, my tenure at the Hunters Point Naval Shipyard has been nothing short of pure excitement, joy and whim.
However, I have decided to spend more time with my family and attend to health issues that have recently arisen. I am proud to have been part of such an outstanding team and I wish this organization only the finest in future endeavors.
Please accept this cake as notification that I am leaving my position with NWT on March 27.
W. Neil berrett”
14. Turning A Toaster Sideways To Get Grilled Cheese
18. The Time Traveler Prank
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›