1. You realize it’s time for your yearly checkup.
2. And it’s more annoying than anything else, but you’re just like…
5. And when you finally get into the room, they give you a sheet of paper to wear as a dress.
6. Then you sit, wearing your sheet, and wait. And wait. And keep waiting.
11. But more than anything, you want the doctor to know…
12. So, the doctor tries to make small talk and asks you how many partners you’ve had in the past year.
16. In the end, though, you pull your pants back on and calm down.
17. That is, until they say they’ll call with the results of your pap smear.
22. Bidding farewell to this whole, awful experience.
In The News Today
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›