1. You realize it’s time for your yearly checkup.
2. And it’s more annoying than anything else, but you’re just like…
5. And when you finally get into the room, they give you a sheet of paper to wear as a dress.
6. Then you sit, wearing your sheet, and wait. And wait. And keep waiting.
11. But more than anything, you want the doctor to know…
12. So, the doctor tries to make small talk and asks you how many partners you’ve had in the past year.
16. In the end, though, you pull your pants back on and calm down.
17. That is, until they say they’ll call with the results of your pap smear.
22. Bidding farewell to this whole, awful experience.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.