1. You realize it’s time for your yearly checkup.
2. And it’s more annoying than anything else, but you’re just like…
5. And when you finally get into the room, they give you a sheet of paper to wear as a dress.
6. Then you sit, wearing your sheet, and wait. And wait. And keep waiting.
11. But more than anything, you want the doctor to know…
12. So, the doctor tries to make small talk and asks you how many partners you’ve had in the past year.
16. In the end, though, you pull your pants back on and calm down.
17. That is, until they say they’ll call with the results of your pap smear.
22. Bidding farewell to this whole, awful experience.
Deputy Editorial Director, Cat Wrangler
Here Are The Top Stories
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.