1. You realize it’s time for your yearly checkup.
2. And it’s more annoying than anything else, but you’re just like…
5. And when you finally get into the room, they give you a sheet of paper to wear as a dress.
6. Then you sit, wearing your sheet, and wait. And wait. And keep waiting.
8. And you kind of wish you were back to waiting.
11. But more than anything, you want the doctor to know…
12. So, the doctor tries to make small talk and asks you how many partners you’ve had in the past year.
16. In the end, though, you pull your pants back on and calm down.
17. That is, until they say they’ll call with the results of your pap smear.
20. Until the doctor calls with the good news.
22. Bidding farewell to this whole, awful experience.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›