1. You realize it’s time for your yearly checkup.
2. And it’s more annoying than anything else, but you’re just like…
5. And when you finally get into the room, they give you a sheet of paper to wear as a dress.
6. Then you sit, wearing your sheet, and wait. And wait. And keep waiting.
11. But more than anything, you want the doctor to know…
12. So, the doctor tries to make small talk and asks you how many partners you’ve had in the past year.
16. In the end, though, you pull your pants back on and calm down.
17. That is, until they say they’ll call with the results of your pap smear.
22. Bidding farewell to this whole, awful experience.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️