2. You’re still wary of any and all panel vans.
THEY WILL KIDNAP YOU!
4. Sports are dangerous and you will lose an eye if you try to play them.
7. Everyone is trying to steal your bag at all times.
So now you only hold your bag one way: in your hands.
9. Seemingly “minor” problems ARE ACTUALLY A HUGE DEAL and should be treated as such.
10. Your pepper spray is always in the “ready” position.
You never know when you’ll have to spritz someone in the face.
11. You lie to your diary, because your parents are absolutely going to read it.
12. You don’t use public bathrooms, because rapists go in them.
13. You got your ears pierced late in life.
Like, maybe even after you moved out of the house.