1. If your roomie hates laundry, add a dash of Robert Downey Jr. to their load.
2. When you need your roommate to clean up their shit, make it entertaining.
3. Be supportive when your roomie has something major to deal with.
Referencing Bill O’Reilly helps.
4. If you have loud sex, make sure to share the love.
DONUT LOVE. Jesus.
5. Don’t leave your roommate hanging, and change the fucking TP roll before it runs out.
6. If you drink all of the pirate punch and barf it up, apologize with cupcakes.
7. If you unintentionally eat their food, the apology is best served in cartoon form.
8. And if you eat the last few slices of pizza, pay for your sins.
9. Instead of getting mad because the electricity bill is so high, make turning off the lights a sexier option.
10. Keep them on their toes with a little Nicolas Cage in the cupboard.
11. If Cage isn’t your style, then Gollum-up your roomie’s bathroom experience.
They’ll be terrified at first, but thank you later.
12. If you punch a hole through the door, fix it with Jack Nicholson.
15. Make everything a whole lot happier by adding googly eyes!
19. If you ruin their clothes, draw them a picture of an octopus playing the drums.
22. Give your roomie a heads up on what kind of mood you’re in with a custom door hanger.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›