1. The super-needy roommate who is ALWAYS HOVERING.
Always watching. Waiting. Ready.
2. The roommate who sneaks into other people’s rooms when they’re not home.
4. The roommate who is all about the unnecessary PDA.
Hint: This is what your room is for!
5. The total weirdo who does really strange shit and leaves the evidence all over the house.
Ah, dude, that was a great avocado before you Mac’d it up. :(
6. All right, we can all agree this is fucking weird, right?!
Please don’t put your pee in my fridge. I keep great stuff in there. :(
10. The roommate who hacks into someone else’s Twitter when they’re most vulnerable.
12. Or constantly “forgets” to buy TP, for that matter.
13. The creepy roommate who doesn’t know what the word “boundaries” even means.
16. The passive-aggressive roommate.
Who also writes from a different person’s point of view, thereby wiping themselves clean of blame. (But leaving the floor filthy with cat vomit.)
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.