1. Have you ever looked at a pizza and thought, “I’m going to marry that pie someday”?
2. Or just, like, “Boy, I wish there was a way to crawl inside this thing…”?
3. Well, so did art director Claire Manganiello, who created the “Pizza Bed.”
The Pizza Bed is just a concept, for now, but the Brooklyn-based artist told BuzzFeed she’s in the process of finding a manufacturer so that our pizza dreams can become a reality.
No word yet on whether there will be vegan or gluten-free options.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›