1. Have you ever looked at a pizza and thought, “I’m going to marry that pie someday”?
2. Or just, like, “Boy, I wish there was a way to crawl inside this thing…”?
3. Well, so did art director Claire Manganiello, who created the “Pizza Bed.”
The Pizza Bed is just a concept, for now, but the Brooklyn-based artist told BuzzFeed she’s in the process of finding a manufacturer so that our pizza dreams can become a reality.
No word yet on whether there will be vegan or gluten-free options.
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›