1. Have you ever looked at a pizza and thought, “I’m going to marry that pie someday”?
2. Or just, like, “Boy, I wish there was a way to crawl inside this thing…”?
3. Well, so did art director Claire Manganiello, who created the “Pizza Bed.”
The Pizza Bed is just a concept, for now, but the Brooklyn-based artist told BuzzFeed she’s in the process of finding a manufacturer so that our pizza dreams can become a reality.
No word yet on whether there will be vegan or gluten-free options.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.