1. Have you ever looked at a pizza and thought, “I’m going to marry that pie someday”?
2. Or just, like, “Boy, I wish there was a way to crawl inside this thing…”?
3. Well, so did art director Claire Manganiello, who created the “Pizza Bed.”
The Pizza Bed is just a concept, for now, but the Brooklyn-based artist told BuzzFeed she’s in the process of finding a manufacturer so that our pizza dreams can become a reality.
No word yet on whether there will be vegan or gluten-free options.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.