1. What does it take to pull off a Peter Pan themed wedding?
4. OK, maybe a lot of fairy dust.
And a fairy to help you, naturally.
6. You’ll need someone brave to guide you through Neverland…
His name might start with “Peter” and end in “Pan.”
7. Especially because of the crocodiles, they’re kind of everywhere.
8. Seriously, there are a lot of crocs and you need to be careful!
9. If you see a glittering bottle, just make sure it’s not poison.
10. And if you hear the sound of a ticking clock, just know that Captain Hook is probably close by.
12. If you’re afraid of losing them, you can tie them tightly to the cover of a book.
Why not Peter Pan, for good measure.
15. Top all of those happy thoughts off with a flying leap for joy.
16. And when you need a break from all of the excitement, you can sneak off to a magical hideaway.
18. And maybe even beautiful Wendy Darling will make an appearance.
- Mullah Omar — leader of the Taliban — has died, according to multiple reports. The Taliban has not responded to the reports.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️