1. What does it take to pull off a Peter Pan themed wedding?
4. OK, maybe a lot of fairy dust.
And a fairy to help you, naturally.
6. You’ll need someone brave to guide you through Neverland…
His name might start with “Peter” and end in “Pan.”
7. Especially because of the crocodiles, they’re kind of everywhere.
8. Seriously, there are a lot of crocs and you need to be careful!
9. If you see a glittering bottle, just make sure it’s not poison.
10. And if you hear the sound of a ticking clock, just know that Captain Hook is probably close by.
11. Next, you’ll need to always be mindful of the rings.
12. If you’re afraid of losing them, you can tie them tightly to the cover of a book.
Why not Peter Pan, for good measure.
13. When you get the chance, indulge in a little cake.
14. Or a chocolate teddy bear.
Michael’s favorites, obviously.