1. What does it take to pull off a Peter Pan themed wedding?
4. OK, maybe a lot of fairy dust.
And a fairy to help you, naturally.
6. You’ll need someone brave to guide you through Neverland…
His name might start with “Peter” and end in “Pan.”
7. Especially because of the crocodiles, they’re kind of everywhere.
8. Seriously, there are a lot of crocs and you need to be careful!
9. If you see a glittering bottle, just make sure it’s not poison.
10. And if you hear the sound of a ticking clock, just know that Captain Hook is probably close by.
12. If you’re afraid of losing them, you can tie them tightly to the cover of a book.
Why not Peter Pan, for good measure.
15. Top all of those happy thoughts off with a flying leap for joy.
16. And when you need a break from all of the excitement, you can sneak off to a magical hideaway.
18. And maybe even beautiful Wendy Darling will make an appearance.
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›