1. Before we watch the ad for this Japanese tire company, you should know that it comes with an advisory warning:
“Not for the faint of heart video.”
“Please refrain from watching the content if any of the following applies to you: Have any mental or physical health concern and may have to see a doctor regularly”
“We shall not be liable for any injuries, illness, and damages claimed to be caused by watching the contents either.”
2. OK, you’ve been warned…
By the way, if you’re curious as to what it says at :27, it translates to: “Does your car have snow tires…?”
3. Well. Now I’m completely terrified.
Thank you, Autoway, for proving just how terrifying snowy roads can be.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.