2. Your parking spot will be a precious jewel that you dote on like a new baby.
6. You judge people based on their favorite yogurt place.
Yogurt Stop forever, yo.
9. At some point, you will try the street cart fruit, and it will taste much better than you ever expected.
It’s fruit from a cart on the street. How good could it be? Oh, but it is good. It is very good.
10. You’ll start to eat healthier, in general.
You may try to fight it, but eventually you’ll wake up and discover a bag of kale in your fridge.
11. You’ll figure out where in L.A. you can go to see actors, and simultaneously how to avoid them.
Beware Melrose, in general.
12. You’ll eventually figure out how to decipher all of the parking signs. Each. And. Every. One.
22. You will try a new diet at least once, and unconsciously talk about it all the time.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰