1. What is it about McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets that makes them so irresistible?
4. Wait, I know: It’s the shape. That luscious figure that never lets me down and remains a constant, no matter how old or fat I continue to get.
5. What is that remarkable shape called? Pear? Hourglass? Apple bottom?
Damn baby, damn.
6. Behold the real names of the four McDonald’s nugget shapes:
Yup, those are the super scientific names McDonald’s insiders use to describe your McNuggets. According to Business Insider, every piece of McDonald’s chicken has to look as perfectly uniform as possible, all the way down to how it’s shaped. Hence the names given to describe them: ball, boot, bell and bone.
Here’s a fun game to play the next time you order that 20 pack: Count out how many boots, bells, bones, and balls you get.
Also, bonus points if you can get through the game without giggling.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›