1. What is it about McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets that makes them so irresistible?
4. Wait, I know: It’s the shape. That luscious figure that never lets me down and remains a constant, no matter how old or fat I continue to get.
5. What is that remarkable shape called? Pear? Hourglass? Apple bottom?
Damn baby, damn.
6. Behold the real names of the four McDonald’s nugget shapes:
Yup, those are the super scientific names McDonald’s insiders use to describe your McNuggets. According to Business Insider, every piece of McDonald’s chicken has to look as perfectly uniform as possible, all the way down to how it’s shaped. Hence the names given to describe them: ball, boot, bell and bone.
Here’s a fun game to play the next time you order that 20 pack: Count out how many boots, bells, bones, and balls you get.
Also, bonus points if you can get through the game without giggling.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›