1. These two ladies looking fierce to death in their cosplay outfits.
Maybe these two should get their own spin-off show?!
2. These super plush STD toys.
“Catch them all” is possibly the greatest tagline ever.
3. This cover girl holding the issue of Girls and Corpses that she posed for.
Her name is Tera Patrick, in case you’re into that kinda thing… No judgments.
4. This superhero who took his enormous homemade costume out for a stroll.
Watch where you’re pointing that thing, guy!
5. These twin superheroes who should definitely get their own comic book series.
Super Cute and Super Bad to the rescue!
6. These cat ears that respond to how you’re feeling.
That’s right, your brainwaves control them. That’s some sci-fi craziness.
7. This amazing woman who totally dekked out her wheelchair.
And it was the most badass thing ever.
8. This comic book, titled Two Headed Cop.
9. Deadpool! (Who’s secretly a kid.)
10. The Chewbacca and TARDIS robes that everyone should own immediately.
11. Rick Grimes watching the Con from the safety of his guard tower.
12. The gathering that happened at Magic: The Gathering.
13. And these plush poo toys.
Don’t pooh-pooh my poo toy.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.