1. This set of Gryffindor house rings that double as an invisibility cloak*.
Which includes Ron’s crown, Harry’s snitch, and Hermione’s red rose.
*Invisibility not guaranteed.
2. This Hogwarts Express door sticker, so you can quickly access the place muggles can’t see.
3. Don’t leave home without this vintage inspired Hogwarts travel card.
4. Figure out how to break into Harry and Ron’s room with this handy map.
Not that you’d want to, or anything.
5. Prove your parents wrong and hand them this personalized acceptance letter.
See mom and dad? I made something of myself!
6. Inspire jealousy amongst your friends with this incredibly detailed “Monster Book of Monsters” pendant.
By incredibly detailed, we mean the front is suede and there are 16 fully illustrated pages devoted to unicorns, centaurs, hippogriffs, the phoenix, and more.
7. These birthday invites are pretty much the best thing for any age, and we do mean any age.
9. Wear your Hogwarts love on your soles.
These are pretty epic Toms, no?
10. Buy this art so you can have a fun taste of what to expect while roaming the Hogwarts halls.
Owls, Harry Potter, and ghosts, oh my!
11. The perfect place to hide your spells is in this beautiful trinket box.
12. Nice Hogwarts report card, [insert your name here].
14. This letter of acceptance necklace doubles as a faux leather pouch.
It may not fit your wand, but you might be able to squeeze a few coins in for your trip to Diagon Alley.
15. Behold the best birthday card any wizard or witch could ask for.
16. Then there’s this crazy replica of Hogwarts crafted from 602,000 matchsticks.
That takes passion, witches and wizards.
17. Never miss a Hogwarts Express train again with the locomotive pocket watch and ticket!
18. This delicious Harry Potter cake is already under a Lumos spell, so you don’t have to cast your own!
20. Ten out of ten bakers agree that it’s impossible to beat this fondant replica of Hogwarts.
If you have a spare $4,800 lying about, then defs invest.
21. Do you belong to Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin or Ravenclaw? Tell the world with one of these cameo necklaces.
22. These Hogwarts bookmarks will let your literary wizard shine!
And at just $9 for all four, that’s a pretty great deal.
23. Keep the golden snitch close to your chest with this stunning necklace.
Catch it before some other seeker does!
24. And then there’s this Lego replica of Hogwarts that we want to move into.
It’s made from 400,000 Legos and is 13 feet long.
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›