1. This is what happens if you accidentally fall asleep with wet hair.
2. When you realize you shouldn’t have tried to straighten your hair, but it’s too late to turn back…
4. And then trying to grow out your bangs, and having this happen:
5. Your hair looks great for five minutes, then it’s back to the POOF.
8. Waking up and discovering that your hair has grown three sizes in every imaginable direction.
9. You spent a fortune on products, and they last all of a month.
11. Whenever you try to get up on someone, your hair inevitably gets in the way.
12. Snapping hair ties with the force of your curls on the regular.
13. When you use way too much mousse and your hair gets CRUNCHY.
Crunchy hair = unhappy me.
15. People are always trying to touch your hair, which just makes it frizzier.
16. The fact that it will take all day for your hair to fully dry, and you can’t do anything about it.
Blow-drying will only make it worse!
18. People saying, “Your hair looks so much better straight!” and thinking that’s a compliment.
21. You’ve accepted that curls will regularly be in your mouth.
22. Being afraid to cut your hair too short, because this might happen:
23. You leave the house, and your hair looks great! Then you catch a glimpse of yourself in a window, and everything is terrible, and you don’t know what you did to deserve this.
26. The dilemma of having a GREAT hair day, but knowing you need to take a shower and that could ruin it all.
27. Finding a stylist who won’t destroy your hair world is A TERRIFYING ENDEAVOR.
I’m praying for you, boo.
28. But even though you have a love-hate relationship with your curls, there are those truly amazing hair days.
30. And you wonder why you ever wished you had straight hair in the first place…
31. Yeah, you get it with your beautiful, curly-haired self!
Bonus curly video, so you know you’re not alone:
Curly folks unite!
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.