1. Who knew Ben Franklin was such a saucy minx?!
The $100 bill just got a whole lot more enticing.
2. The “Father of the Constitution” is certainly giving me some daddy issues I never knew I had.
3. Looks like all that hard work during the Whiskey Rebellion really paid off in Alexander’s calves.
Damn girl, dayummm.
4. Thomas, is that a book in your lap or are you just happy to see us?
5. Line up the stockings? George, if I didn’t know better, I’d think you were trying to seduce me…
7. And just in case you’re like me, and need a little something to top off that sexy sundae…
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".