1. Who knew Ben Franklin was such a saucy minx?!
The $100 bill just got a whole lot more enticing.
2. The “Father of the Constitution” is certainly giving me some daddy issues I never knew I had.
3. Looks like all that hard work during the Whiskey Rebellion really paid off in Alexander’s calves.
Damn girl, dayummm.
4. Thomas, is that a book in your lap or are you just happy to see us?
5. Line up the stockings? George, if I didn’t know better, I’d think you were trying to seduce me…
7. And just in case you’re like me, and need a little something to top off that sexy sundae…
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›