1. Who knew Ben Franklin was such a saucy minx?!
The $100 bill just got a whole lot more enticing.
2. The “Father of the Constitution” is certainly giving me some daddy issues I never knew I had.
3. Looks like all that hard work during the Whiskey Rebellion really paid off in Alexander’s calves.
Damn girl, dayummm.
4. Thomas, is that a book in your lap or are you just happy to see us?
5. Line up the stockings? George, if I didn’t know better, I’d think you were trying to seduce me…
7. And just in case you’re like me, and need a little something to top off that sexy sundae…
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️