3. The person who knows EXACTLY what a lawn mower is for.
Hint: It’s for driving to the liquor store.
15. Whoever filled the “college essentials” shelf with Solo cups and pong balls.
16. Or the grandma who’d rather spend time with 3-D cats than anything else.
Well played, g-ma.
18. And the kid who should definitely find the person with the ice pop fridge above.
24. The man who chose bathing in cheese balls over water.
Way to be, cheese guy.
28. The mom who forgot her child but remembered the most important thing.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.