3. The person who knows EXACTLY what a lawn mower is for.
Hint: It’s for driving to the liquor store.
15. Whoever filled the “college essentials” shelf with Solo cups and pong balls.
16. Or the grandma who’d rather spend time with 3-D cats than anything else.
Well played, g-ma.
18. And the kid who should definitely find the person with the ice pop fridge above.
24. The man who chose bathing in cheese balls over water.
Way to be, cheese guy.
28. The mom who forgot her child but remembered the most important thing.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›