1. The person who made a replacement for their missing fire extinguisher.
3. The mechanic whose vision was more than just a pipe dream.
See what I did there?
4. The person who really needed to make a phone call, but was short a phone.
“Hello, God? It’s me, Erin.”
5. The careful driver who won’t let a broken headlight ruin her night vision.
6. The driver who solved that pesky missing window issue for good.
With something that might be cookie dough?
7. Or this other driver who WAS missing a door, until one proved itself worthy.
10. This legit doctor.
Yo, boo, what’s your number? I have an emergency.
15. The BBQ master who really needed to grill something in a pinch.
17. The person who broke this plate, but you’d never know it!
19. The hard worker who solved the problem of where to sit.
20. The citizens who duct taped this street back together.
22. The person who will never, ever be the victim of crime.
25. The art enthusiast who helped this poor deer with his googly vision.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.