Do you have proof that your I.Q. is in the 130+ range? Have you analyzed 300 or more scripts? Are A-list actors attaching themselves to your projects?
Then this job posting for a “PROFESSIONAL SCREENWRITER” in the Los Angeles area might be for you!
The next day, someone responded to the “PROFESSIONAL SCREENWRITER WANTED” post with an ad of their own: “PROFESSIONAL DIRECTOR WANTED.”
5. Here’s what that job post had to say:
7. If anyone fits all of the above descriptions, you’ve officially won the game of life and may proceed by doing the Carlton dance.
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›