Do you have proof that your I.Q. is in the 130+ range? Have you analyzed 300 or more scripts? Are A-list actors attaching themselves to your projects?
Then this job posting for a “PROFESSIONAL SCREENWRITER” in the Los Angeles area might be for you!
The next day, someone responded to the “PROFESSIONAL SCREENWRITER WANTED” post with an ad of their own: “PROFESSIONAL DIRECTOR WANTED.”
5. Here’s what that job post had to say:
7. If anyone fits all of the above descriptions, you’ve officially won the game of life and may proceed by doing the Carlton dance.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›