Do you have proof that your I.Q. is in the 130+ range? Have you analyzed 300 or more scripts? Are A-list actors attaching themselves to your projects?
Then this job posting for a “PROFESSIONAL SCREENWRITER” in the Los Angeles area might be for you!
The next day, someone responded to the “PROFESSIONAL SCREENWRITER WANTED” post with an ad of their own: “PROFESSIONAL DIRECTOR WANTED.”
5. Here’s what that job post had to say:
7. If anyone fits all of the above descriptions, you’ve officially won the game of life and may proceed by doing the Carlton dance.
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.