1. If you read the internet you might know that Taco Bell is testing a new menu item called a WAFFLE TACO.
It’s being tested in at least one Southern California Taco Bell as discovered by Instagram user @sarah1ch5, who photographed it more than a month ago. Once mainstream media outlets caught wind last week, word spread fast.
2. BuzzFeed Food sent me to taste test this latest creation with a very skilled* research team.
3. And we realized something important: It’s a folded waffle. Not a taco. A folded waffle.
Specifically, it’s a waffle folded around a sausage patty, eggs, and served with a packet of maple syrup.
4. Is Taco Bell suggesting that ANYTHING can be a taco??!!
5. Like a large cheese pizza topped with burgers, tacos, and chicken nuggets!
6. Or a sundae hand taco, where your hand is the legit shell.
7. We ask you to help us test this theory. Go forth and make everything in your life a taco. Thank you.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›