1. If you read the internet you might know that Taco Bell is testing a new menu item called a WAFFLE TACO.
It’s being tested in at least one Southern California Taco Bell as discovered by Instagram user @sarah1ch5, who photographed it more than a month ago. Once mainstream media outlets caught wind last week, word spread fast.
2. BuzzFeed Food sent me to taste test this latest creation with a very skilled* research team.
3. And we realized something important: It’s a folded waffle. Not a taco. A folded waffle.
Specifically, it’s a waffle folded around a sausage patty, eggs, and served with a packet of maple syrup.
4. Is Taco Bell suggesting that ANYTHING can be a taco??!!
5. Like a large cheese pizza topped with burgers, tacos, and chicken nuggets!
6. Or a sundae hand taco, where your hand is the legit shell.
7. We ask you to help us test this theory. Go forth and make everything in your life a taco. Thank you.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.