1. This. THIS. Is a Hostess Cupcake in all its glory.
2. But do you know how one gets made? I’ll tell you…
3. First the ingredients for the “cake” part of the “cupcake” get mixed together into cocoa-y goodness.
6. And the filled pans are sent off to an oven to bake.
7. Once they’re baked and cooled, it’s off to what is arguably the best part of the process.
8. When the cupcake gets filled with vanilla cream… (!!!)
11. The cupcakes get POPPED out of their pan by this handy machine.
12. BECAUSE IT’S TIME FOR A CHOCOLATE WALL OF HAPPINESS.
14. Heaven is a place on earth, and it’s on this conveyor belt of chocolate frosted cupcakes.
15. Finally it’s time for the finishing touch: THE SQUIGGLE MACHINE.
That’s what it’s actually called!
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›