1. This. THIS. Is a Hostess Cupcake in all its glory.
Flickr: 91499534@N00 / Via Creative Commons
2. But do you know how one gets made? I’ll tell you…
3. First the ingredients for the “cake” part of the “cupcake” get mixed together into cocoa-y goodness.
7. Once they’re baked and cooled, it’s off to what is arguably the best part of the process.
11. The cupcakes get POPPED out of their pan by this handy machine.
14. Heaven is a place on earth, and it’s on this conveyor belt of chocolate frosted cupcakes.
15. Finally it’s time for the finishing touch: THE SQUIGGLE MACHINE.
That’s what it’s actually called!
Deputy Editorial Director, Cat Wrangler
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.