1. Former Patriots player Joe Andruzzi carrying an injured survivor to safety.
2. Two Lutheran pastors offering comfort.
10. Bostonians offering shelter.
11. And the real Boston.
12. This local restaurant offering help to those in need.
13. The man who used what he had to save a life.
16. Runners offering warmth.
18. Two men help an injured woman move away from the explosions.
20. And the donations being overwhelming.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸