12. Leaving on Friday at a real job:
13. Internship: feeling a little miffed about having to get the boss coffee.
14. Real job: begging other people to go out for ice coffee with you.
19. Lunch as an intern: picking it up for everyone else.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.