1. Arnold filmed “Conan the Barbarian” without moving his face once!
And he also managed to flex his pecs the entire time. That’s called skills, folks.
3. And every time he’s stuck in the jungle with a gun, he makes this face.
How. Does. He. Do. It.
4. Plus, he’s got mad aviator alignment.
Also, he totally owned the Grumpy Cat look before it was a thing.
5. But, let’s be honest: He doesn’t need aviators to nail this. (Glasses of any kind will do!)
He’s just that good!
6. Whether it’s a yellow tie or a snappy red one, Arnold abides!
7. He even manages to keep his cool in the midst of a dirty face and tarnished shades.
Tell us your secret, Arnold!
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›