1. Arnold filmed “Conan the Barbarian” without moving his face once!
And he also managed to flex his pecs the entire time. That’s called skills, folks.
3. And every time he’s stuck in the jungle with a gun, he makes this face.
How. Does. He. Do. It.
4. Plus, he’s got mad aviator alignment.
Also, he totally owned the Grumpy Cat look before it was a thing.
5. But, let’s be honest: He doesn’t need aviators to nail this. (Glasses of any kind will do!)
He’s just that good!
6. Whether it’s a yellow tie or a snappy red one, Arnold abides!
7. He even manages to keep his cool in the midst of a dirty face and tarnished shades.
Tell us your secret, Arnold!
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›