1. Arnold filmed “Conan the Barbarian” without moving his face once!
And he also managed to flex his pecs the entire time. That’s called skills, folks.
3. And every time he’s stuck in the jungle with a gun, he makes this face.
How. Does. He. Do. It.
4. Plus, he’s got mad aviator alignment.
Also, he totally owned the Grumpy Cat look before it was a thing.
5. But, let’s be honest: He doesn’t need aviators to nail this. (Glasses of any kind will do!)
He’s just that good!
6. Whether it’s a yellow tie or a snappy red one, Arnold abides!
7. He even manages to keep his cool in the midst of a dirty face and tarnished shades.
Tell us your secret, Arnold!
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.