2. These sweatpants that are also a dinner table and remote control holder.
You may never have to leave your couch again, friends.
6. This machine that spits out fresh pancakes in 45 seconds.
7. The evil genius who put an oreo inside a cupcake.
Thank you, evil genius baker person!
8. And the other genius who created a S’MOREO.
That’s a s’more and and Oreo. Mind. Blown.
9. But best of all is The Dipr: An Oreo dunking spoon that ensures the perfect amount of milk without any of the mess.
My stars…this changes everything. And nothing. It’s wonderful!
11. These boot-skates, so you can roll around while the “Boot Scootin’ Boogie” plays.
18. Or this pillow that makes sure your arm doesn’t go numb and fall off!
19. The hair guard that helps you eat your noodles in a splash-free zone.
23. This stick of butter that just rolls onto your toast, meat, hell—even your lips.
24. These slippers that practically kill the roaches for you!
25. A slide staircase, so you don’t ever have to use the stairs again.
Unless you want to walk up, but maybe you can just slide up? Somehow? Someone invent that.
26. This “moldy” lunch bag that ensures no one will ever want to steal your sandwich.
27. Umbrellas for the thing that needs them most: your feet.
33. This foot opener, so you’ll never have to touch a bathroom door handle again.
35. This bowl and straw combo, so you can lick your plate without actually licking it.
36. The invention that will change the way spaghetti gets into your mouth.
37. This sorcery that turns a can of soda into a mug.
It also keeps your hands from getting all cold.
38. The most epic hangover cure of all time.
It’s a Bloody Mary, topped with food… YES.