2. Stay classy, and call it like you see it.
4. When it comes to mothering, your children’s health is what’s most important.
8. When in doubt, refuse to answer any untoward questions.
11. Remind your children that you’re watching their every move.
13. Because in the end, their actions have very real consequences.
18. Acknowledge the help, and give yourself a giggle in the process.
19. If something isn’t to your liking, find a way to change that.
22. And make sure that people have a healthy fear of you.
No matter what you have to do to prove that.
23. Be completely out of touch with the world normal people have to live in.
25. Know that sometimes words aren’t needed when it comes to expressing how you feel.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.