2. Stay classy, and call it like you see it.
4. When it comes to mothering, your children’s health is what’s most important.
8. When in doubt, refuse to answer any untoward questions.
11. Remind your children that you’re watching their every move.
13. Because in the end, their actions have very real consequences.
18. Acknowledge the help, and give yourself a giggle in the process.
19. If something isn’t to your liking, find a way to change that.
22. And make sure that people have a healthy fear of you.
No matter what you have to do to prove that.
23. Be completely out of touch with the world normal people have to live in.
25. Know that sometimes words aren’t needed when it comes to expressing how you feel.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.