2. Stay classy, and call it like you see it.
4. When it comes to mothering, your children’s health is what’s most important.
8. When in doubt, refuse to answer any untoward questions.
11. Remind your children that you’re watching their every move.
13. Because in the end, their actions have very real consequences.
18. Acknowledge the help, and give yourself a giggle in the process.
19. If something isn’t to your liking, find a way to change that.
22. And make sure that people have a healthy fear of you.
No matter what you have to do to prove that.
23. Be completely out of touch with the world normal people have to live in.
25. Know that sometimes words aren’t needed when it comes to expressing how you feel.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️