1. When Daryl slings a crossbow over his shoulder, the heavens part and a blinding white light of sexual heat appears.
2. But even when the heavens don’t part, his arm muscles flex and bring all the zombies to the yard.
4. Other times, his hair flutters slightly in the wind and I black out a little.
5. Occasionally he shoots a gun of awesome through our heads, and that is also super-hot.
6. He’s a man who makes threats so confidently that it actually makes my heart race in delicious fear.
9. And knows what’s really important* during a zombie apocalypse.
10. He’s fiercely loyal, especially when it comes to family. (Hello, marriage material!)
11. And even if it seems like all Daryl does is kill, kill, kill, then pose like some manic Greek god…
12. …the truth is, he has a super-soft side when it comes to protecting those who need it most.
Just look at him feeding Rick’s daughter, Little Ass-Kicker!
13. And isn’t afraid to put his life in danger if it means saving someone else’s. Swoon.
Remember how long he held out hope for Sophia?!
14. In fact, sometimes he has so many beautiful emotions that it’s hard to hold them in.
15. They well out of his beautiful eyes, and force our eyes to also leak out less beautiful tears.
16. But he’s still a total badass who rides a motorcycle.
18. Or chop their heads off while flashing some sexy midriff as a bonus.
19. Hells bells, even a poncho won’t stop this man from kicking some serious ass!
20. Because in the words of Daryl…
21. Killing zombies is a dirty job, but Daryl knows how to get it done while keeping his cool.
22. And by “keeping his cool,” I mean “throwing some smoking-hot eyes our way.”
23. To be fair, who needs eyes when you’ve got hair like this?
26. …because beautiful people don’t need words to light a fire in our loins.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›