1. Moms worry about your dick safety.
DRINK. I meant DRINK safety…
3. They understand the importance of pop culture references.
6. Moms sometimes do pretty adorable things, like forget how to insert spaces.
I mean, they don’t know what SPACES are.
7. And they have no idea what acronyms mean, which is also adorbs.
11. And tend to use wayyyy to many of them.
But in a pretty cute way, right?
12. Moms don’t always need words to communicate, because they have hand signals.
13. Unlike the rest of us, a mom doesn’t always have her mind in the gutter.
Honestly, you people are filthy.
15. They’ll also trick you into revealing your whereabouts.
You won’t even see it coming.
17. And make you question the meaning of life and death on the regular.
19. And if you kill a bitch, they’ll show you how to hide the body.
20. Moms want you to have friends, and will motivate you to make some.
21. Even if the friends you make are sketchy, they’ll still support you.
22. Moms won’t spoil you with coddling, they move straight to mocking.
23. Moms just want to see you settle down with someone nice.
Murderers need love too!
25. And best of all is that they’ll always love you, even when you text them at 3 in the morning about a fart.
Happy Mother’s Day, texting moms!
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.