1. Hillary Clinton loves him.
Ronan serves as the special advisor to the secretary of state for global youth issues, and up until recently, that person was Hillary Clinton.
2. Did we mention they take really cute photos together that would make anyone jealous, like this one?
3. And did we mention that when they discuss important issues, both of them look like perfect blond smarties?
4. His full name is Satchel Ronan O’Sullivan Farrow.
Repeat: satchel. As in the bag with a strap. A super-sexy strap, in Ronan’s case.
5. He’s the only biological child of Woody Allen and Mia Farrow.
6. And he had this badass statement to make about his estrangement from Woody:
“He’s my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression…I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent. I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children.”
7. Along with this hilarious/badass tweet.
8. Did we mention his Twitter is also just totally awesome?
9. This past year he had a joint birthday party with Shannon Woodward. It was hosted by Katy Perry. The theme was “ugly sweater party.”
Even his ugly sweaters are cooler than our sexy sweaters.
10. This is how Selena Gomez reacted to Ronan’s sweater.
He tweeted about it and said, “Do not challenge the lovely @selenagomez to a dance-off. You will lose.”
11. On top of the fact that he’s smart and makes a positive impact on global issues, he’s also a creative songwriter and guitarist.
Here he is in the studio, making songs that are too beautiful to listen to without crying.
12. And because of his impressive voice, sometimes people ask Ronan to do voice-over work.
Here he is, lending his chops to the English language version of Miyazaki’s Poppy Hill.
13. He graduated from Bard College at 15 with double majors in philosophy and biology. He’s their youngest graduate.
He graduated from Yale Law School in 2009, where he edited the Yale Journal of International Affairs.
14. He’s also Bard College’s first Rhodes Scholar, and he was invited to study at Oxford for a year.
Lots of firsts, this one.
15. This is the view from his college roof at Oxford, which is great if you like nice things.
No big deal, you guys.
16. Sometimes famed photographer Harry Benson likes to host a chic Ronan photo shoot.
17. While other times, current Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon likes to meet with Ronan to discuss youth issues.
18. And sometimes Forbes likes to rank him No.1 in Law and Policy on their “30 Under 30” list
19. This is what Ronan looks like next to a Swayambhu sacred monkey.
20. And this is what Ronan looks like when he’s celebrating the holidays with some of his 14 adopted siblings.
They come from seven different countries and speak six languages. Beat that, Brangelina.
21. This is Ronan giving a commencement address, and it’s equal parts rousing and witty.
22. He’s also a published author, and impressively so.
His writing’s been featured in Newsday, The Boston Herald, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Forbes, and The Los Angeles Times. Again, NBD.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›