1. You’ve been called one if not all of the below foods.
I’ve been called carrot top, Twizzler, strawberry, ginger, and French fry with ketchup on top, to name a few.
2. You get mad when redhead roles go to dye jobs.
You couldn’t find a REAL redhead to play Mary Jane? REALLY, Marvel? Sigh.
3. You’ve had someone ask if your carpet matches the drapes.
4. In school, you were the only redhead in your class.
5. You kinda got used to people asking if they could touch your hair.
6. And asking, “Is that your NATURAL hair color, though? REALLY?”
7. You think Pete & Pete is one of the greatest shows ever made.
Two redhead brothers, a redhead mom, AND a tattoo of a redhead siren named Petunia?! Come on, this is just the best thing ever.
8. You have a love/hate relationship with this episode of South Park.
In that you love Cartman, but don’t think he rocks the red as well as you do.
9. You don’t care much for the beach, because going means you have to bring all of these things with you.
10. And if you do get a sunburn, you don’t tell your parents, because they’ve been telling you to wear sunscreen for years.
12. And this is the only way you’ll ever get a GREAT tan.*
13. You have the secret desire to procreate with another redhead, or at least someone who carries the gene…
14. Because you really want a beautiful redhead baby some day!
16. Oh, and it always has to have some kind of SPF in it.
THE HIGHER THE BETTER.
17. You agree with everything in this Tim Minchin song about redhead prejudice.
18. If you’re walking with someone else who has red hair, everyone always assumes you’re related. Or twins.
19. When you get a haircut, the hairdresser always tells you that people pay a lot of money to get your color.
20. But you know the difference between a fake redhead and a dye job.
It’s cool, dye jobs — WE ACCEPT YOU.
21. Ariel was your Disney princess.
And she still is.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›