17. “I should really get going. I have to get up early for work tomorrow.”
Why you say it: Because you want to get the hell out of the date and never see this crazy person again.
21. “This was seriously, like, the best date ever!”
Why you say it: It probably wasn’t the best date ever, but you REALLY like this person and want to tell them that without blurting out, “LOVE ME!!!”
On a serious note, though…LOVE ME!!! (???)
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.