1. The first question you have before going out is: “Do they serve food…?”
2. Staying out “late” means you’re leaving by midnight. And if your friends try to stop you, you will hurt them.
3. You get irrationally angry at nonsensical bar names.
4. It’s way too fucking loud to have a conversation, and that pisses you off.
5. You’ve never heard any of the songs playing, and you secretly think they suck.
6. The idea of standing the whole night makes you want to blow your brains out.
9. You react violently when someone tries to hit on you, because you don’t put up with that bullshit anymore.
10. When your friend asks if you want to coordinate outfits, this is what you imagine would be fun.
11. When someone buys a shot, it takes all your strength not to laugh in their face.
12. When people pose for Instagram pics, you’re totally not having it.
14. And you tend to get annoyed when drunk people dance on the bar.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›