The live action movie version of Cinderella officially cast a Prince Charming, and his name is Robb Stark, err…Richard Madden.
For those unfamiliar with Game of Thrones, you should go out and rent the past seasons immediately.
1. It’s a great casting choice, because his eyes are so blue that it’s like, “Missing glass slipper? Who cares, I’ll just skate away on your eyes, boo!”
2. Plus, Robb’s a legit prince on a white horse.
3. And he’s ready to rescue innocent women from evil ones—aka Cinderella’s evil stepmother!
4. He knows EXACTLY how to hold multiple puppies with ease, which I assume all good princes know how to do.
6. And so is his aim—straight through your heart with love, girrr.
7. He’s mastered that whole, “I miss you so much that it hurts,” look.
8. And the, “I will find the woman who owns this glass shoe!!!” face.
9. He can always say this to the evil stepmother.
Or stepsisters, for that matter.
14. And if this is how he looks kissing on TV, aren’t you excited to see that on an enormous MOVIE SCREEN?!
Yes, yes, I am sooo down for this Cinderella casting choice, you guys.
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›