The live action movie version of Cinderella officially cast a Prince Charming, and his name is Robb Stark, err…Richard Madden.
For those unfamiliar with Game of Thrones, you should go out and rent the past seasons immediately.
1. It’s a great casting choice, because his eyes are so blue that it’s like, “Missing glass slipper? Who cares, I’ll just skate away on your eyes, boo!”
2. Plus, Robb’s a legit prince on a white horse.
3. And he’s ready to rescue innocent women from evil ones—aka Cinderella’s evil stepmother!
4. He knows EXACTLY how to hold multiple puppies with ease, which I assume all good princes know how to do.
6. And so is his aim—straight through your heart with love, girrr.
7. He’s mastered that whole, “I miss you so much that it hurts,” look.
8. And the, “I will find the woman who owns this glass shoe!!!” face.
9. He can always say this to the evil stepmother.
Or stepsisters, for that matter.
14. And if this is how he looks kissing on TV, aren’t you excited to see that on an enormous MOVIE SCREEN?!
Yes, yes, I am sooo down for this Cinderella casting choice, you guys.
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015. ›