1. Because lipstick gets all over your teeth and makes you look like you’ve been munching on human body parts.
2. Because mascara runs down your face and makes you look like an Alice Cooper groupie.
It’s also a dead give-away that you’ve been crying in the bathroom. AWESOME.
3. Because when you go for goth you’ll probably get raccoon instead.
4. Because blush can make it look like you took a 2x4 to the face.
“Not here or here so much. But riiiiight here.”
5. Because blue eyeshadow is harder to pull of than you think.
6. Because your foundation is always the wrong color and people assume you OD’ed on sunblock.
7. Because blending is hard work.
No, I did not just eat a powdered donut. Why do you ask?
8. Because if you rub your eyes you look like you haven’t slept since the ’90s.
9. Because your concealer leaves traces of you everywhere you go.
10. Because who even knows when you’re supposed to end the cat eye. WHO?
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME.
11. Because eyelash curlers are like tiny medieval torture devices.
12. Because lipliner makes you look like you’ve been sneaking Oreos.
Or maybe you have been sneaking Oreos? No judgement there.
13. Because smeared makeup is the stuff of nightmares.
14. Because glitter exists and it shouldn’t.
15. Because red lipstick in the wrong hands is literally terrifying.
16. Because clumpy mascara makes you look like you have spiders on/in your eyes.
17. Because perfecting your eyebrows is too much pressure!
WE SHOULD ALL JUST SHAVE ‘EM OFF.
18. Because makeup causes allergic reactions and breakouts.
You know what that means…MORE MAKEUP YAY.
21. Because we spend forever putting it on in the morning just so we can take it off at night.
And then do the whole thing again the next day!
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›