4. When he clued you in that happiness is right outside your door, if you can take a second to pause your TV binge.
5. When he allowed you to buy that moose rug from Ikea, because fuck it, it’s your house.
8. That time he allowed you to forget how much you hate your upstairs neighbors and just lose yourself completely in a 30-by-40-inch square.
9. When he let you know the only thing stopping you from having your own talk show is YOU.
12. That time he subtly reminded you to reflect on your childhood. When was the last time you called your mom?
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›