2. A ban on relatives asking “How’s school going?”
4. An outlaw on all alarm clocks within a 5-mile radius.
6. The ability to do laundry in a machine that’s not coin-operated.
7. The freedom to binge-watch Netflix without guilt.
9. The perfect hiding spot to avoid unfavorable high school classmates.
10. Unlimited snuggle time with the family pet.
11. A shower that’s not covered in other people’s hair.
12. To not be awoken by the sound of vomiting…
16. For last semester’s grades to get lost in the (e)mail.
17. A break from unscheduled fire drills.
Senior Editor, Acid Bath Princess of the Darkness
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.