Check out all the best of 2013
2. They took a good hard look in the mirror and confronted themselves.
6. They made sure their voices were heard, no matter how controversial the opinion.
10. They learned from generations before them and made informed decisions.
15. But they weren’t afraid to speak their minds to draconian babysitters.
26. We could learn a thing or two from their fortitude.
In The News Today
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›