Check out all the best of 2013
2. They took a good hard look in the mirror and confronted themselves.
6. They made sure their voices were heard, no matter how controversial the opinion.
10. They learned from generations before them and made informed decisions.
15. But they weren’t afraid to speak their minds to draconian babysitters.
26. We could learn a thing or two from their fortitude.
Senior Editor, Acid Bath Princess of the Darkness
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.