Check out all the best of 2013
2. They took a good hard look in the mirror and confronted themselves.
6. They made sure their voices were heard, no matter how controversial the opinion.
10. They learned from generations before them and made informed decisions.
15. But they weren’t afraid to speak their minds to draconian babysitters.
26. We could learn a thing or two from their fortitude.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.