1. Rub can upside down on a slab of concrete until it weakens the metal rim (this may take a few minutes).
2. Squeeze sides of can to pop off lid.
3. Eat tuna so you’ll have energy to bash in zombies’ heads.
1. Go to a well-ventilated, fire-safe area.
2. Place steel wool on a nonflammable surface.
3. Touch 9-volt battery to the wool.
4. Add kindling, like a cotton ball, to the smoldering wool.
5. Use the fire to light a torch to scare away zombies.
1. Fold and roll a sheet of aluminum foil into a cylinder the same height as the existing battery.
2. Insert the aluminum foil into the flashlight followed by the battery.
3. Use flashlight to create hand puppets on the wall to confuse zombies.
1. Magnetize a needle by repeatedly wiping it on a strong magnet in the same direction.
2. Stick two pieces of straw (or cork or any buoyant material) on either end of the needle.
3. Drop the contraption into a glass of water.
4. Whichever way the needle spins is north.
5. Move south. Zombies hate humidity.
1. Cut stick of butter about an inch and a half from end so that the newly formed butter cube will be covered by paper on five sides.
2. Poke a rolled up piece of paper towel into the center of the butter cube on the paper-free side.
3. Roll the exposed paper in the butter.
4. In a well-ventilated, fire-safe environment, light paper.
5. Place butter candle in your zombie bunker for a homey, cozy vibe.
1. Combine nine ounces of dish soap with a quarter cup rubbing alcohol in a heavy-duty press-and-seal bag.
2. Seal bag and place in freezer for a couple of hours.
3. Wrap the bag in a thin towel and apply to the affected area.
4. Reuse by placing the bag back in the freezer when it’s no longer cold.
5. Great for icing legs after hours of running for your life.
1. Place wine bottle in a shoe.
2. Repeatedly bang the sole of the shoe flat against a door frame (this may take a few minutes).
3. When the cork is halfway out of the bottle, remove it with your hands.
4. Pour wine into a glass and sip to unwind from a long day of zombie slaying.
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›