2. When you think back to how you once wore reusable cloth diapers you wonder if it qualifies as a moderate form of child abuse.
5. Your friends took vacations on airplanes to beaches. You got in the family van and drove into the woods.
10. Or you ate whatever grew in your garden, which meant eating the same fruits and veggies for an entire season.
11. The only time you got to have fast food was when you were with a friend’s family, and it always made you feel guilty (or, let’s be real, sick).
14. You always had to translate your parents’ weird slogans to your friend. No, “fracking” isn’t what it sounds like.
19. You never seemed to be up on popular music but you somehow knew every word to Grateful Dead songs.
20. But your parents were and always will be the coolest people you know.
In The News Today
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›