1. When the underwire in your bra pokes you in the boob and turns your day into a constant struggle for comfort.
2. When this happens in public restrooms:
Or worse: When there’s pee sprinkled all over the seat! Attention, females: Get it together.
3. High heels. Especially when they break and you have to hobble around like a newborn giraffe.
4. When your hair tie snaps and it throws you into a rage:
It’s always your last one. ALWAYS.
And you have to walk around with the dreaded hair dent of death all day.
7. When you cry and/or partake in acquatic activities while wearing mascara.
8. When you have to use the bathroom while wearing certain outfits.
Or a one-piece bathing suit, or a leotard, or a bodysuit, etc.
11. When you don’t realize you have lipstick on your teeth.
12. When you lose a significant amount of hair while removing barrettes.
17. When you sit in a skirt and your naked ass touches the seat.
Subway seats, the worst.
21. When your stockings inevitably run less than two seconds after you buy them.
22. When you unknowingly buy pants with shallow pockets and you can’t use them for anything.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›