1. When the underwire in your bra pokes you in the boob and turns your day into a constant struggle for comfort.
2. When this happens in public restrooms:
Or worse: When there’s pee sprinkled all over the seat! Attention, females: Get it together.
3. High heels. Especially when they break and you have to hobble around like a newborn giraffe.
4. When your hair tie snaps and it throws you into a rage:
It’s always your last one. ALWAYS.
And you have to walk around with the dreaded hair dent of death all day.
6. When you need to bring a tampon to the bathroom.
7. When you cry and/or partake in acquatic activities while wearing mascara.
8. When you have to use the bathroom while wearing certain outfits.
Or a one-piece bathing suit, or a leotard, or a bodysuit, etc.
11. When you don’t realize you have lipstick on your teeth.
12. When you lose a significant amount of hair while removing barrettes.
14. When you pay for a manicure and it chips the next day.
17. When you sit in a skirt and your naked ass touches the seat.
Subway seats, the worst.
19. When your low-rise jeans are really butt-crack jeans.
20. When you forget to take your necklace off in the sun.
21. When your stockings inevitably run less than two seconds after you buy them.
22. When you unknowingly buy pants with shallow pockets and you can’t use them for anything.
23. When people comment that your bra is showing.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›