1. They’ve been together forever.
Roommates in college, roommates in med school, lifemates forever.
2. They actually do finish each other’s sentences.
For everyone else, this is just a figure of speech.
3. They’re always there for each other, even when times get rough.
Not to mention they give each other loving pet names.
5. They celebrate their relationship.
Bro-A-Palooza: 8pm to question mark.
6. They always seem to be on the same page.
They also always seem to be in questionable positions.
7. They have a healthy physical relationship.
Thank god for Turk’s strong, brown arms.
8. They give each other this look:
When’s the last time someone looked at you like that?
9. They’re not afraid to try new things, like role reversal.
It’s about trust.
11. They have more fun just staying at home and being together than going out.
12. They canoodle.
It’s like a chocolate/vanilla swirly cone.
13. They’re comfortable with PDA.
Well, J.D.’s comfortable with PDA.
14. They know open communication is the key to a successful relationship.
Do you pillow talk with your significant other? Do you look this cute doing it?
15. They’re partners in crime.
How low is J.D.’s self-esteem that he’s the sidekick in his own fantasy?
16. They support each other.
What are friends for?
17. They’re completely inseparable.
Multi-ethnic Siamese doctor…victory sip!
18. They have the same sense of humor.
The best sense of humor.
19. And they have similar taste in general.
It’s a good thing they’re great at sharing.
20. Their love is unique.
No one loves anyone like J.D. loves Turk.
21. They plan to be together for eternity.
Don’t worry, you guys. Turk’s diabetes won’t exist in heaven.
23. Their love is the standard to which romantic relationships are compared.
(He’s lying, he doesn’t love anyone more than he loves Turk).
The best part? They’re best friends in real life too!
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›