4. Your parents constantly embarrassed you.
AFP / Getty Images
11. Which might explain why you felt generally angsty all the time.
17. But instead you spent your days learning stuff you didn’t care about.
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›