4. Your parents constantly embarrassed you.
AFP / Getty Images
11. Which might explain why you felt generally angsty all the time.
17. But instead you spent your days learning stuff you didn’t care about.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.