4. Your parents constantly embarrassed you.
AFP / Getty Images
11. Which might explain why you felt generally angsty all the time.
17. But instead you spent your days learning stuff you didn’t care about.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️