1. Bobby Moynihan is a gift from the gods to bring light and laughter into our lives every Saturday night.
2. He’s a better Christie than Christie.
7. He is a triple threat: Actor, comedian, and triple-gold-medal figure skater.
8. One time he dressed up like a pig and danced with Melissa McCarthy and the world stopped spinning for a second.
9. He summarized our generation in a single sentence better than any 15,000-word op-ed ever could:
11. He’s incredibly persuasive (especially when wielding giant knives in tiny overalls).
13. Look how adorable he’s going to look when he’s old:
14. Look how adorable he looked in high school:*
*Dramatic recreation, not actual footage.
16. He somehow manages to make Fox anchors seem likable. With ACTING!
20. One time Taran Killam surprised him on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and the world’s climate increased a full degree from all the warm fuzzies it gave the audience.
21. He literally outshines Justin Bieber.
23. Who even is Drake? WHO EVEN IS HE WHEN BOBBY’S THERE?
24. Can I ask you a question? Did you even notice Beyoncé in this photo?
25. Seriously! Be honest with yourself for one measly second: Bobby’s an equal if not better dancer than Justin Timberlake.
28. He has the concentration of a tightrope walker on Adderall.
29. He’s not afraid to say how he feels.
31. He’s a total optimist in a dark, cynical world.
32. And he’s incredibly, outrageously dedicated.
33. But mostly he just says funny things.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲