15. Falling into the Grand Canyon
This one is pretty well executed, but many others pale in comparison.
13. Blending in with the Terracotta Warriors
Betcha wouldn’t do this if they were real warriors.
12. Doing the Rocky Balboa
In no way is this shot a knock-out.
10. Mimicking Christ the Redeemer
Unless you’re Usain Bolt.
9. Using a British phone booth
We know you have a cellphone, you’re not fooling anyone.
8. Rubbing Buddha’s belly
Perhaps this will bring you better luck with your photography.
7. Imitating the Royal Guard
At least he has as nice view.
6. Posing like the Statue of Liberty
You’re free to do what you want, but that doesn’t mean it’s original.
4. Walking across Abbey Road
Bad when you do it, even worse when One Direction does it.
2. “Walking like an Egyptian”
Offensive to the people of Egypt who walk just fine, thank you very much.
Got any goofy tourist photos of your own? Add them below!
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.