15. Falling into the Grand Canyon
This one is pretty well executed, but many others pale in comparison.
13. Blending in with the Terracotta Warriors
Betcha wouldn’t do this if they were real warriors.
12. Doing the Rocky Balboa
In no way is this shot a knock-out.
10. Mimicking Christ the Redeemer
Unless you’re Usain Bolt.
9. Using a British phone booth
We know you have a cellphone, you’re not fooling anyone.
8. Rubbing Buddha’s belly
Perhaps this will bring you better luck with your photography.
7. Imitating the Royal Guard
At least he has as nice view.
6. Posing like the Statue of Liberty
You’re free to do what you want, but that doesn’t mean it’s original.
4. Walking across Abbey Road
Bad when you do it, even worse when One Direction does it.
2. “Walking like an Egyptian”
Offensive to the people of Egypt who walk just fine, thank you very much.
Got any goofy tourist photos of your own? Add them below!
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›