1. When wearing denim, always add more denim.
Here’s Michael Jordan enthusiastically modeling an all-denim ensamble.
2. Take it up a notch by varying your washes.
Acid wash, stone wash, dark wash. Mix and match!
4. Or create your own interesting pieces, like this Nicolas Cage/Crystal Pepsi denim jacket.
5. Really challenge yourself to find new places to wear denim, like on your head.
10. If you really want to stand out from the crowd, a little bedazzling goes a long way.
12. Not the embellish type? No problem! Denim goes great au naturel.
13. Denim’s best complement is, in fact, skin.
14. So you want to show as much of it as possible when creating your look.
15. Get creative! Show skin no one was expecting to see!
16. Formal events will require a little more coverage, though.
17. But that doesn’t mean you won’t look 100% red carpet ready!
18. Listen, everyone looks great in jeans. Cats…
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.