1. When wearing denim, always add more denim.
Here’s Michael Jordan enthusiastically modeling an all-denim ensamble.
2. Take it up a notch by varying your washes.
Acid wash, stone wash, dark wash. Mix and match!
3. Look for unique pieces, like this embossed cat denim jacket.
4. Or create your own interesting pieces, like this Nicolas Cage/Crystal Pepsi denim jacket.
5. Really challenge yourself to find new places to wear denim, like on your head.
10. If you really want to stand out from the crowd, a little bedazzling goes a long way.
12. Not the embellish type? No problem! Denim goes great au naturel.
13. Denim’s best complement is, in fact, skin.
14. So you want to show as much of it as possible when creating your look.
15. Get creative! Show skin no one was expecting to see!
16. Formal events will require a little more coverage, though.
17. But that doesn’t mean you won’t look 100% red carpet ready!
18. Listen, everyone looks great in jeans. Cats…
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›