1. When wearing denim, always add more denim.
Here’s Michael Jordan enthusiastically modeling an all-denim ensamble.
2. Take it up a notch by varying your washes.
Acid wash, stone wash, dark wash. Mix and match!
4. Or create your own interesting pieces, like this Nicolas Cage/Crystal Pepsi denim jacket.
5. Really challenge yourself to find new places to wear denim, like on your head.
10. If you really want to stand out from the crowd, a little bedazzling goes a long way.
12. Not the embellish type? No problem! Denim goes great au naturel.
13. Denim’s best complement is, in fact, skin.
14. So you want to show as much of it as possible when creating your look.
15. Get creative! Show skin no one was expecting to see!
16. Formal events will require a little more coverage, though.
17. But that doesn’t mean you won’t look 100% red carpet ready!
18. Listen, everyone looks great in jeans. Cats…
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›