4. Old dogs are way chill. They always seem to appreciate the little things, like the sun on their face.
8. They don’t care if you want to turn them into a unicorn. They’ve seen it all, my friend.
9. They don’t care if you want to use their head as a cup holder. They’ve got no place else to be.
10. They don’t care if you sit on ‘em like a couch. They’re not too proud. Pride is for pups.
12. They’ll hang out in the Barbie fort you made them because they realize it’s important to you.
13. They’ll wear a dorky birthday hat because they know it makes you happy.
14. They’ll even rock the sweater you knitted for them. They saw how long it took you to make.
16. They’re not distracted by normal dog activities. They just want to hang with you.
27. You can keep your puppies. Just give me a smiling gray-faced dog.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›