1. You had the same barber your entire life.
And stuck with him even when his techniques became questionable in his old age.
3. You purposely drove to a different town to get your prescriptions filled.
4. Your social life in middle school consisted of standing around in random locations.
5. And for some reason, the police considered this suspicious activity and told you to find somewhere else to “chillax.”
6. You didn’t have to tell your doctor your family history because he knew it firsthand.
He treated your grandparents, after all.
7. If you had an overdue library book you got a personal phone call from the librarian.
Because she was your friend’s mom and had your number on the caller ID.
8. Everyone knew the girls from the neighboring town were—ahem—advanced.
9. You fully understood the politics of proper lawn maintenance.
10. There was only one good breakfast spot but before you could eat you had to greet everyone you knew.
11. You knew your recycling said a lot about your personal habits so it was important to be discreet.
12. Your town had little to no ethnic food options.
Not counting the Chinese food place you went to when you were drunk.
13. Sometimes it felt like there was nothing to do besides drugs…
18. Everyone knew what your “big announcement” was before you said it.
Gossip spreads quick in a small town.
20. When you finally got your license, you spent all your gas driving around town.
22. But the most exciting thing to ever happened in your town was that time that B-list celeb stopped to ask for directions.
23. If your family was going through a crisis, you weren’t surprised to find a hot meal on your doorstep.
The true definition of comfort food.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty in the June shooting of nine people at a Charleston church, his attorney said.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.