1. In a recent interview, John Green talked about the “epically terrible” ending he originally wrote for The Fault in Our Stars.
Here’s the breakdown Green shared with Nat Wolff (who plays Isaac in the movie) standing by: “[After Augustus dies], Hazel and Van Houten decide that they want to honor Augustus by finding a way to die in a sacrificial way that reflects something about who he was, and so they decide they were going to find a drug lord and kill him even though they themselves will die in a hail of bullets from all of the security around the drug lord.”
3. Thankfully he eventually wrote the (heartbreaking) ending we all know and love.
4. Watch the whole thing here:
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›